Tuesday 16 October 2012

Origins Make a Difference +

Origins Make A Difference Plus + moisturiserAlthough I like to rotate my moisturisers depending on what I'm trying out, what time of year it is and what my skin is doing, Origins Make a Difference Cream is one of my top 3 favourite moisturisers of all time. It was the first 'grown up' moisturiser I tried having seen an interview where Kylie Minogue raved about it and have been using it on and off ever since. Now Origins have released the Make a Difference + range - Make a Difference + rejuvenating moisturiser (normal skin), Ultra-rich cream (for dry skin) and rejuvenating treatment (for oily skin) something for every skin type. After just one application of Make a Difference + your skins moisture levels are clinically proven to surge 75%, it retains continuous moisture levels for 24 hours and it shows a clinical improvement in visible
radiance (not sure what that last one means really).

I've been trying out the Ultra-Rich Rejuvenating Cream (for dry to very dry skin) every morning for the last week and my skin does look better and I can still feel it working when I remove my makeup at the end of the day. I have to say that I think in terms of amount this cream is really good value - you don't need to use much and you get a really full pot that will last you some time. It also smells fantastic, not quite as good as the original Make a Difference cream but really lovely which is a great way to start the day. This is perfect for my skin at this time of year which almost seems more dry when the weather is changing from summer to autumn than in the proper cold of winter. I think it would also be a great night cream for those who like something really rich - it's thick but non-greasy so it works into the skin properly - although there is a Make a Difference Night cream available.

Although I can definitely feel the difference between this ultra-rich cream and the original Make a Difference moisturiser I would like to try out the Make a Difference + rejuvenating moisturiser (for combination/dry skin) to see what the difference is between it and the original cream - I may try it out in the spring. Has anyone who's tried out both or the new rejuvenating treatment which is for combination to oily skins?

What You Need to Know - Origins Make A Difference +
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© London Make-up Blog. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig